Thursday, April 7, 2011

Waistcoat Review

I had a lot to complete before leaving for my Easter Holiday. Overall I am happy with what I completed. My waistcoat is complete, except for a little hand-sewing. I decided that instead of rushing through the last bit of hand-sewing on the last day I would save it for when I came back and was more focused. I didn't want to rush something and then have it not be neat. I had wanted to completely finish my waistcoat before the holiday but on my original calender I had put finishing off the waistcoat as the 28th (after the holiday), and in that sense I am really sticking to my time table. I was, however, able to fix a few little things on my breeches before I left. I inserted hanging loops and did a few reinforcement stitches around the points and a general press. I'm glad that the breeches are now completely finished and I am happy with how they turned out. I know that when the holiday break is over I will have to be very focused in order to complete everything on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment